The new STEAM Edition of KID PIX enters a world where art and science reunite and critical thinking meets creative making. Young artists can now transform their digital stories an adventures into interactive digital art, science and math projects with the help of STEAM activities tailored to suit the needs of your ingenious young inventors.
New button actions enable students to design interactive quizzes or create a learning game. Using a variety of animated costumes and the built-in recording studio, students can star in their own documentaries or talk to an animated character who shares the screen.
New in KID PIX 5:
• Make self-running kiosk presentations with new Navigation Buttons.
• Use the video magic studio to interact with animated characters on screen.
• Make any object tappable so that it sings and dances when selected.
• Play narration, musical notes or sound effects when an object is tapped.
• Use hundreds of new 3D objects and rich 3D backgrounds to help set the scene.
• Create floating tappable stickers out of anything that appears on the screen.
NOTE: The IPA file is encrypted. Sorry about that.
Uploaded by Larsenv on